The Datasets page lists the datasets that the user has across all projects. Datasets drive data-driven slide presentations and may be shared between projects.
You may search through and sort your datasets at the top of the page. Below, you may add a new dataset, or view/edit/delete datasets.
- Contact lists or personas, i.e., individual users and executives at your customer who you send Cast presentations to.
- Slide visualizations, and
- Fields, which in turn drive Liquid Snippets and narrations.
View the different options under Dataset Types for instructions on how to upload your data.
Here are some concepts about Datasets.
- You can think of datasets as a table.
- Datasets drive contacts, slide visualizations, and fields directly.
- Fields drive Snippets.
- Fields and Snippets together with conditional logic drive to personalize narrations.