Tags are used for the logic in your template.
Here is a list of currently supported tags:
- assign - Assigns some value to a variable
- capture - Block tag that captures text into a variable
- case - Block tag, its the standard case…when block
- comment - Block tag, comments out the text in the block
- cycle - Cycle is usually used within a loop to alternate between values, like colors or DOM classes.
- for - For loop
- break - Exits a for loop
- continue - Skips the remaining code in the current for loop and continues with the next loop
- if - Standard if/else block
- include - Includes another template; useful for partials
- raw - temporarily disable tag processing to avoid syntax conflicts.
- unless - Mirror of if statement