Edit our project settings to configure your customer contact list and customize the look and feel of your cast.
- Project names help you identify your cast project and are also used in the URL for each user.
- Identify customer contacts or stakeholders (executives and users) who receive or view personalized presentations. You must select a unique identifier field, a first name field, and an email field from the dataset in your contact list.
- Assign personal logos to your presentations.
- Choose personalized fonts for your titles and content.
- Choose the default colors for your presentations.
- Assign avatar visibility, type and gender for narrating slides.
- Edit the feedback form displayed at the end of the presentation. Options include overriding the default feedback title and overriding the default feedback narration.
- Endpoints allow us to deliver events to your servers in realtime as your customers watch cast presentations and take actions.